September 21, 2007

Don't Talk to Me. Don't Sing. Shut Up, Asswipe.


I'm tired, but I want to make a little post before bed. A little instrumental mix to send us off to dreamland.

Alice in Chains: Whale and Wasp


I love these guys and wish they were still making music. I think many people think of their musics as barrels of sludge, and while that is most often right, sometimes I think it's barrels of moss with a few wildflowers strewn about. Such a gorgeous tune off of the great "Jar of Flies." Hints of Metallica in this song. I think they toured together.




Off of "The Transfiguration of Vincent." M Ward is a wonderful guitar player and I wish he'd put out an album of instrumental numbers like this.




I'd be remiss not to put a track off of Fahey's "The Transfiguration of Blind Joe Death." We post him a lot on here. For a reason. No need to discuss it further. Just listen.




Off of "Bare Trees," an album I recently bought and am currently in love with. It's nice.




Ah, fuck it.




I love Lambchop, I really do. But I don't listen to them enough. It's weird.




Well, yeah.




Gorgeous like first ice in winter.

Night night. Go Bucks, Go Nittany Lions.
PC

No comments: