December 21, 2009

Merry Christmas to All, And to All A Good Night!


Ok, people, this is it from me! Thanks for another wonderful year! I hope we've kept you rocking and singing this season. We'd still like to hear your favorite songs. It will give us something to do in the off-season... (hint, hint).

Here goes!

A little country to start:


Away in a Manger: The Statler Brothers

This is the only Otis I have:

Otis Redding: Merry Christmas Baby

Almost forgot about this one:

2000 miles (It must be Christmas time): The Pretenders

Let's take it way back:

The Christmas Tree Angel: The Andrews Sisters

Of course, there's this song from the Grinch: Welcome Christmas

And I'll end with three of my all time favorites:

Blue Christmas: Elvis Presley

Christmas Must Be Tonight: The Band

The Christmas Song: Nat King Cole

I hope it's a safe, happy, and memorable holiday.

Yrs,
PC

No comments: