December 16, 2009

Snowflakes a-fallin', my heart's a-callin'


Sorry for my absence. My workshop is very busy this year.

Here's a re-post of songs that didn't work the first time:

Xmas Curtain: My Morning Jacket

Parade of the Wooden Soldiers: The Crystals

I Saw Three Ships: Nat King Cole

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas (Bob Dylan)

Ok, now on to some others:

Not the biggest fan of the novelty songs, but I like this one:

Mele Kalikimaka: Bing Crosby


A little country triple shot:

Christmastime's A-Comin': Bill Monroe & His Bluegrass Boys

Blue Snowflakes: Ernest Tubb

If We Make it Through December: Merle Haggard


As if Hag's song weren't uplifting enough, here's this:

7 O'clock News/Silent Night: Simon & Garfunkel

This last one represents the most of my Christmas wish: A Rose Bowl Victory

Sleigh Ride: The Best Damn Band in the Land (OSU Marching Band)


Ok, I'll be back with more.

PC

No comments: