December 09, 2008

A Fairy Tale They Say


Thanks for the comments and compliments! We aim to please, so here are some re-posts (that I have, JV will take care of the others by this evening) and some new tunes. Do please let us know if there are any problems with the files, or if you have further requests.

Lynyrd Skynyrd: Run Run Rudolph

The Crystals: Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer

A little more Spector magic. If I could watch Goodfellas today, I would.

The Crystals: Parade of the Wooden Soldiers

The Crystals: Santa Claus is Coming to Town

Darlene Love: White Christmas

And, to continue the Hitsville, USA theme:

Smokey Robinson & The Miracles: Jingle Bells

Diana Ross & The Supremes: Joy to the World

The Jackson 5: Frosty the Snowman


Stevie Wonder: One Little Christmas Tree

The Temptations: The Little Drummer Boy

The Ronettes: Sleigh Ride

I want to stop, but I just can't.

Darlene Love: Winter Wonderland

Phil Spector & Artists: Silent Night


This post is for my parents, who raised me on Motown and other soul musics.
PC

No comments: