December 17, 2008

A Mother Tonight is Rocking


Ok, I've got some ground to cover--I've been out of town/busy/drinking and I'm going back out of town in a couple days, so this is my chance to bring it. If you have any requests of previously posted songs, let me know. I might repeat a few in these posts as well. JV will repost Peevey.

Loretta Lynn: Country Christmas

Otis Redding: White Christmas

The Waitresses: Christmas Wrapping

The Kinks: Father Christmas

John Fahey:

The First Noel

Oh, Holy Night

Russian Christmas Overture (Duet with Richard Ruskin)

Bing Crosby: Mele Kalikimaka

This song makes me want to fantasize about a woman in a red bikini

Low: Silent Night

Nat King Cole: A Cradle in Bethlehem

This is becoming one of my favorite Xmas tunes, especially Nat's version.

Mahalia Jackson: Oh Little Town of Bethlehem


Doris Day: Deck the Halls with Boughs of Holly

Sing it Russ...

Eddy Arnold: Jolly Old St. Nicholas


Jose Feliciano: We Three Kings of Orient Are

Elvis Presley:

Santa Bring My Baby Back (To Me)

White Christmas

Willie Nelson:

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer


Winter Wonderland

And I'll round it out with a little more Nat:

Nat King Cole:

Caroling, Caroling

O Tannenbaum

Ok, I'll be back tomorrow with even more. Maybe even two posts.

Enjoy!
PC










No comments: