December 02, 2006

Are You Happy, Eric?


Our friend Eric, intitials EV, not related to JV, and neither of them own an RV, commented last night, at a party I was 900 miles away from, about the lack of Vince Guaraldi on 77 Santas. Because I want all the children to be happy this Christmas, here are a few tracks from the classic "A Charlie Brown Christmas". Sadly, it aired on November 28th and I totally missed it. The tunes, though, are great. Here's a few. Some of these sentences are nightmares.

Christmas Time is Here (Vocal Version)

O Tannenbaum

Now I want to go watch The Royal Tenenebaums.

Hark! The Herald Angels Sing

Glory to the King of Jingaling.

Skating

There's this skating rink, right here in my hand...
PC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Outside of the Ellis Marsalis and Sons on Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood, Vince Guaraldi intoduced jazz to me as a kid. Feet warming by the fire place after sledding for hours (This was when I lived in WV, not NC), popcorn fresh from the popcorn maker (not the microwave) and the Peanuts gang making sure that we all new that Christmas Time Is Here. Thanks, PC