December 17, 2006

Let's Take the Road Before Us and Sing a Chorus or Two


This is alot of fun. Really. I love doing this! Gonna drop some new (and familiar) songs here, and I'm working on my favorite all time songs list. This is hard and might take some time. Hopefully by tonight. It's tough out here without JV, but I'll do my best to spread cheer for the both of us. May his plane drop him safely in PA, and may his dial up internet allow him to at least check the blog once or twice!

The Andrews Sisters: The Christmas Tree Angel

Jing-A-Ling, Jing-A-Ling

As you can see, we have fallen in love with these Sisters.

Satchmo: White Christmas

Cool Yule

Otis Redding: White Christmas

A few classics by two of the greatest ever.

Margaret Whiting and Johnny Mercer: Baby, it's Cold Outside

Ok, this shall do for now. More coming, I promise.

PC

No comments: