December 13, 2006

Uncontrollable Laughter at Midnight Mass


Well, I'm a bit exhausted, too. All this end of semester grading is for sucks. Still, I can put it off by posting songs!

These by the Vienna Boys Choir

Carol of the Bells

O Holy Night

Gloria in Excelsis Deo

I believe this is our first posting of this song. I like it alot. It's translation, I believe, is as follows: '"Gloria" (the song) is excellent. So is Dio (The metal Band)'. My latin is rusty. So is my Chevrolet. Hey, that was intertextual!

Greensleeves

Silent Night

The Carpenters: Merry Christmas Darling

It doesn't get any more adult contempo than this, but it's not bad.

Mavis Staples: Christmas Vacation (theme)

Love this song. Really wish I could watch the movie but I'm having DVD issues. I wish these were my only issues, but what can you do. Shut up Harold. No, you shut up Marty.
Oops, sorry. Multiple Personalities is another of my issues.

The Boss: Santa Claus is Coming To Town

Always good to end with a rocker.
PC

No comments: