November 14, 2007

Where Is Santa Claus?

I’ve written some mighty tomes in the past few posts. So, today, I’m going to keep it short and sweet. We’ve got some Latino flavor, some instrumentals, a king, and one of the best singer-songwriters of the 1970s sure to get you thinking of tree lights, candy canes, and stockings.

Donde Esta Santa Claus? – Augie Rios

Chestnuts On the Open Fire – Dick Schrum

It Came Upon a Midnight Clear – Ethel Smith

On A Snowy Christmas Night – Elvis Presley

It Doesn’t Have to Be That Way – Jim Croce

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting for Augie! Mamacita, one of my favorites (and my Chileno cousin's 2nd fav.)

The 77santas list finally made it to my headphones rotation this morning, so I am full on in the spirit during commute! It feels great to be ahead of the game. In the past I would go nuts for the music in mid-December and wouldn't have had enough of it by the end of the season. thx!