November 30, 2007

O, R They?


Christmas is a box of Hartley's Potato Chips!!! Thank you to JV's ever generous mother and grandmother! Do yourselves a favor and order yourself a bag or ten. Trust us. The best chips ever. And they do it right. Go here now!

Ok, tunes.

Marvin Gaye: I Want to Come Home for Christmas


I said it last year and, sadly, I have to say it this year: this song is all too relevant today. One of my all-time Xmas faves.




There is no other version, ya heard me?




I would've been just fine in the 40's.




I know it says from Bottlerocket, but this is from the Rushmore soundtrack. So good.




Ok, maybe not a 'traditional' holiday song, but I can certainly see this sentiment applying to many New Year's Days this year.
PC

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. i can barely keep up with you guys. download limits are reached! the competition is on now. way to be fellas. go football teams!

thehauntedtooth said...

Thanks Brendan. Anything you want re-posted, just let us know.
PC